Hey everyone! For the third part of this series, please allow me to introduce, the White Witch, Ariel.
- Name: Ariel.
- Age: Over 3000. (Yes, seriously… but she’s stopped counting now.)
- General physical description: Long blonde hair (most of the time), pale skin, visage of angelic beauty/she really doesn’t look her age. Usually found in clothing that resembles nightwear.
- Homeland: Silvervayne of the Old lands.
- Type of home/ neighbourhood: An old-style house in Newvayne.
- Relationship status: Single… for now.
- Current family: None.
- Family background: Ariel is from a long line of witches.
- Friends: The loyal Cassius, the little vampire lord Korhea and the ever protective Hunter, Azerius.
- Other close relationships: Zacheriah, the head of the White council… this is, however, not always a positive thing.
- Job: White witch. Protector of humanity. General tea maker.
- Dress style: Majoritively found lounging in a nightie. Also scrubs up well in the pure white dress of her order.
- Religion: None.
- Attitude to religion: Indifferent.
- Favourite pastimes: …. It’s a secret….
- Hobbies: Collecting all manner of protection charms and curio’s and hanging them everywhere… literally.
- Favourite sports: Sleeping.
- Favourite foods: Biscuits accompanied by tea.
- Strongest positive personality trait: Loving.
- Strongest negative personality trait: Stubborn.
- Sense of humour: Open.
- Temper: Fiery.
- Consideration for others: Loving to all but those with evil in their hearts. She is the best of allies, but the worst of enemies. You don’t want to get on her bad side.
- How other people see him/her: Those that know Ariel see her as the pure creature of power that she is. She is loved and respected and feared by many.
- Opinion of him/herself: Despite her age and experience, Ariel is still unsure of herself. She has seen empires rise and fall, she has lived many lives, but still remains humble.
- Other traits, especially those to be brought out in story: Ariel has a special connection with Azerius.
- Ambitions: None. (Not in Monster Within, anyway.)
- Will readers like or dislike this character, and why? I honestly couldn’t see why anyone would dislike Ariel. She is the epitome of what humanity should be.
Firstly, apologies for my recent absence. I needed a few weeks off to recharge my mind and relax a bit more. I am officially back, re-energised and ready to take on anything. Sometimes I need to remind myself that it’s okay to take a break. 😛 Anyway;
Thank you all for reading! That was the profile for the main character Ariel of my novella and upcoming series of books, The Hunter.
If you haven’t yet read my novella, The Hunter: Monster Within, you can grab a digital version on kindle, read it free on kindle unlimited or pick up a paperback version, right here: The Hunter: Monster within.
Here’s what people have to say about my novella, so far:
“Loved it. You’re style is fast paced and you don’t weigh it down with too much fluff.” 5/5 Amazon – Spoonydog.
“I haven’t enjoyed a book as much as this one for ages.” 5/5 Amazon – Erica.
“The Hunter was a monster story through and through. This was old-school horror at its best.” 4/5 Goodreads – Readtolivetowrite.
Also, while you’re here, go check out my YouTube channel and show me some love over there: L. A. Vockins.
You can also support me on Patreon!
Thanks again! I will be back again very soon. Take it easy and stay awesome.