Hey all! For the final part in this series, I thought I’d do something a little different. Here is a character from my work in progress and first full novel in The Hunter series. Please allow me to introduce, the huntress, Nishida.
- Name: Nishida
- Age: 34
- General physical description: Slim, athletic, long dark hair and brown eyes.
- Homeland: Daisharii of the scorched lands.
- Type of home/ neighbourhood: Nishida is from a wealthy family, and as such, has a large and extravagant home to reflect this.
- Relationship status: Single. She is entirely devoted to the hunt.
- Current family: Mother, father and younger sister.
- Family background: Nishida’s family are extremely wealthy, being decedents of royalty. They have, however, denied their title in order to aid those that need it in Daisharii.
- Friends: Very few… but many are to be made in her journey through Silvervayne.
- Other close relationships: Her two curved and ornate daggers.
- Job: She is a slayer of the creatures that stalk the deserts of her homeland. She is a huntress.
- Dress style: Not so different to that of the hunters of Silvervayne. Except one difference, it’s the colour of sand instead of night.
- Religion: None.
- Attitude to religion: Indifferent.
- Favourite pastimes: Running the sands of Daisharii and training in close combat.
- Hobbies: Dancing.
- Favourite sports: Gymnastics.
- Favourite foods: Grilled snake.
- Strongest positive personality trait: Focused.
- Strongest negative personality trait: Cold hearted.
- Sense of humour: Mostly non-existent.
- Temper: Controlled.
- Consideration for others: Nishida is often too focused on her mission to notice those around her… unless they’re family.
- How other people see him/her: Others often see her as cold and uncaring, but this is often only due to her extreme training and conditioning.
- Opinion of him/herself: Nishida sees herself as nothing but the perfect weapon.
- Other traits, especially those to be brought out in the story: That’s a secret…
- Ambitions: To be the greatest warrior that the world of Eldain has ever seen.
- Will readers like or dislike this character, and why? Nishida is probably one of those characters that will have to grow on people, as she grows within the story.
Thank you all for reading! That was the profile for the main character Nishida, from my upcoming novel, The Hunter. I hope you all enjoyed that little preview of what’s to come. The huntress is just one among many new characters.
That was also the last piece in this series of posts. Thank you all for your support and love for these character profiles!
If you haven’t yet read my novella, The Hunter: Monster Within, you can grab it right here: The Hunter: Monster within.
Here’s what people have to say about my novella, so far:
“Loved it. You’re style is fast paced and you don’t weigh it down with too much fluff.” 5/5 Amazon – Spoonydog.
“I haven’t enjoyed a book as much as this one for ages.” 5/5 Amazon – Erica.
“The Hunter was a monster story through and through. This was old-school horror at its best.” 4/5 Goodreads – Readtolivetowrite.
Also, while you’re here, go check out my YouTube channel and show me some love over there: L. A. Vockins.
You can also support me on Patreon!
Thanks again! I will be back again very soon. Take it easy and stay awesome.